1. Any minor getting a tattoo must be at least the age of 16.
2. Must have a legal birth guardian (mother/father).
3. Minor and legal guardian must have some form of government issued identification such as; Learner's permit, identification card, and or passport.
4. Must have birth certificate.
A couple of suggestions before getting your first tattoo~
1. Eat before the tattoo
2. Do not pick something out too large
3. Communicate with your artist if need be.
*SOCIAL SECURITY CARD WILL NOT WORK*
ANY OTHER FORM OF GUARDIAN MUST HAVE COURT PAPERS SAYING SO WITH A NOTORIZED STAMP OVER THE AGE OF 18
*WILL NOT TATTOO EMANCIPATED MINORS*
OTHER SHOP POLICIES
1. Absolutely no alchohol on premises
2. No hate or racist tattoo work will be done
3. No tattoos under the influence
4. Must be 18 if not accompanied by an adult
5. Electric cigs are allowed